Home > We look for from organization > Construction agriculture and forestry Marine Products Division > Fisheries promotion section > Fishery promotion charge > "Way of himi cold" fishery information (2017)
"Way of himi cold" fishery information (2017)
2017 "way of himi cold" fishery information
The unloading number on today (January 19)
It is 187.
As for the count information until today, please see this PDF.
Declaration that it is the himi cold season since then
"It was the himi cold season since then", and, on December 2, start declaration was carried out!
※"It is the himi cold season since then" and performs initiation and termination declaration after having judged model, size, amount of yellowtail that judgment Committee (composed of ten representatives of producer, broker, fishermen's cooperative association which Himi fish brand measures meeting organizes) is unloaded generally.
With start declaration, we update everyday fishery information on this the first floor of the Government building lobby and Himi-shi homepage (this page). (but shut agency day is excluded.)
In addition, we offer information on Himi fishermen's cooperative association and Himi-shi tourist association homepage.
Inquiry about this page
When you see file of Portable Document Format, Adobe Reader which Adobe company provides is necessary.
Please download one that does not have Adobe Reader from link of banner (free).
- Page where associated keyword is included in
- Notice "It was the himi cold season since then", and there was declaration (there is video of state of Japanese parsley)
- The sixth himiburi fair now being held!
- We distribute "manhole card" (distribution start: on December 9, 2017)
- We try to be and are recruiting encouragement of study program registrants!
- Happy email [December, 2015]
- Former crossroads deputy mayor was paid a courtesy visit to trainee of JICA Yokohama "fishery community development program" course
- The eighth Himi-shi master plan
- Public information himi back number (2012)
- Completion period declaration line
- Regular news conference document <2011 (from April, 2011 to March, 2012)>