We installed multi-copier in city hall!
We installed multi-copier in city hall
We installed multi-copier installed in convenience stores in city hall.
In addition to copy service, copying and koseki* (sho) book, certificate of seal-impression of resident's card can acquire using my number card.
The first floor of the city hall citizen floor (the Community Services Division side)
The service starting date
November 1, 2017
Weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Certificates which we can acquire
・Copy of resident's card
・Copy of a person's family register (all matter proof)
・Extract from a person's family register (personal matter proof)
・Copying of tag of family register
・Seal certificate of enrolment ※It is limited to person who is already doing seal registration.
Thing necessary for the use of service
My number card which password (four columns of numbers) of electronic certificate for user proof is registered with
※In the case of the copy service use, it is not necessary.
|Copy of resident's card||300 yen|
|Copy of a person's family register (all matter proof)||450 yen|
|Extract from a person's family register (personal matter proof)||450 yen|
|Copying of tag of family register||300 yen|
|Seal certificate of enrolment||300 yen|
|Copy||It varies according to 10 yen ～(※ size and specifications)|
Acquisition method This Please see this.
Community Services Division Tel: 74-8051
Inquiry about this page
- Page where associated keyword is included in
- It is naive in the local government of the prefecture! We install multi-copier in city hall
- Convenience store grant of certificate with my number card
- Postal request such as copies of family register proof, resident's card
- Extension of window
- Resident's cards start certificate door-to-door parcel delivery service
- Start of convenience store permanent address certificate grant service
- Toyama wide area window service (family register and resident's card are received in from municipalities government office of the prefecture of any place)
- The nationwide resident-registry network
- Himi-shi house acquisition support subsidy grant system
- Proof about fixed assets