Home > Event of the life > Employment, the retirement > Application, procedure about employment, the retirement > Unemployment insurance
To one found a job
As a general rule, applicable worker becomes all person insured of unemployment insurance regardless of office scale next.
- Agreed hours of one week being more than 20 hours
There is employment possibility more than 31 days
※Or it may be every sunlight daily employment labor person insured about less than 30 days performing temporary working by employment agreement that determined period.
When we take out unemployment insurance, as for "the unemployment insurance person insured qualification, confirmation letter of advice" "identification of unemployment insurance person insured" will be issued by business owner. When you are not issued though it is thought that you should join, please confirm to business owner.
To Those who have left the job
We provide with payment such as unemployment after having had you perform job search such as receiving vocational counseling, job placement at window to find a job in search of new work again early on 1st without worrying about life out of a job by unemployment insurance. Of these, it is necessary to have you do procedure in HelloWork on receiving basic medical treatment (so-called normal granting an unemployment allowance).
For more details, please ask Himi public job placement office (HelloWork).
Himi public job placement office (HelloWork)
Telephone: 0766 (74) 0445
9-17, Asahigaoka, Himi-shi
Inquiry about this page
- Page where associated keyword is included in
- Reduction (one lost employment by bankruptcy, discharge) of municipal health insurance tax
- When looking for employment
- HelloWork Himi
- Family of mother and child and motherless family independence support (benefit, loan)
- About revision of municipal health insurance tax
- We support maintenance of office regulations for child care household
- Care Insurance premiums
- We send identification of effective National Health Insurance person insured from October 1
- Funeral costs (person insured of National Health Insurance)
- Inquiry about Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance