We mail identification of effective National Health Insurance advanced age recipient from August
We issue "identification of National Health Insurance advanced age recipient" indicating self-pay ratio at window to person taking out 74-year-old Himi-shi National Health Insurance from 70 years old. It is from (in month in the next month of the moon reaching 70-year-old birthday as for the application for one day (birthday as for the of the day)). We mail identification of effective new advanced age recipient in ordinary mail by the end of July from August. This "identification of old recipient" is intended to tell medical institutions about burden on person ratio not health insurance card.
When you have a medical examination with medical institutions, you match with "identification of National Health Insurance person insured", and please show "identification of old recipient" at window. Window burden of elderly person is divided into three kinds. The details are streets of the following table.
※In household same as income earner at the same level as active play
It is more than 1,450,000 yen in residence tax taxable income
National Health Insurance from 70 years old to 74 years old
Person insured is person whom there is.
※This card is image. As for the thing to send this time, background of title is colored light blue.
Community Services Division
Medical care, insurance pension charge
Inquiry about this page
- Page where associated keyword is included in
- We send identification of effective National Health Insurance person insured from October 1
- Funeral costs (person insured of National Health Insurance)
- Self-pay ratio
- About revision of municipal health insurance tax
- Ceiling application certificates
- Reduction (one lost employment by bankruptcy, discharge) of municipal health insurance tax
- As for the severeness people experiencing disability, it is medical expenses furtherance business
- Retiree health insurance
- Subject (person insured) of elderly aged 75 or over medical care
- About municipal health insurance tax