Deduction for physically disabled persons certified for Long-Term Care Need
Allowance for disabled persons is caught to person authorized like people with a physical disability
When we receive certification for long-term care and are detected in person who does not have disability certificates 65 years or older as thing following person with a disability, we issue "allowance for disabled persons subject authorization book".
The person or the supporter can receive allowance for disabled persons when we attach this authorized book in the case of year-end tax adjustment and final income tax return, city, citizen of the prefecture tax report.
You apply at welfare care section window, and please file. We mail authorized book later.
For more details, please ask charge section.
- Allowance for disabled persons subject authorization application (.pdf, 74.0 Kb) [PDF file /73 .97 kilobytes]
Inquiry about this page
When you see file of Portable Document Format, Adobe Reader which Adobe company provides is necessary.
Please download one that does not have Adobe Reader from link of banner (free).
- Page where associated keyword is included in
- About Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- For the elderly or those requiring nursing care services.
- Child-rearing allowance
- Children's allowance
- Elderly person homebound welfare service
- About "final income tax return of income tax" "report of city, citizen of the prefecture tax"
- Resident's cards start certificate door-to-door parcel delivery service
- When we use service of Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance
- Welfare payments and long-term care allowance for those bedridden at home.
- About obstacle social work service of intractable diseases