Small scale multifunctional self-government study session to learn from resident autonomy of Un-nan-shi
We held small scale multifunctional self-government study session on Thursday on Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 17th.
There was impression "that felt that it was important to work from child to elderly person integrally" from participant.
Lecturer: I I H O E [international research institute for person and organization and the earth] representative Hideto Kawakita
Because "we restore self-government and we wait and wait for problem of irregularity and reconfirm solution surutamenikara collaboration and the basics of so* by power of irregularity"
It is 5:00 p.m. from 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 on the date and time
Place Himi-shi contact sports center
Target self-government basics regulations examination committee, self-government promotion committee, community improvement meeting officer, local member of fixed-job worker, general participant
"To keep area and living by collaboration 2.0" "so*" and "small scale multifunctional self-government"
It is noon from 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, December 17, 2015 on the date and time
Place Himi City Hall 201 anti-disaster measures room
Staff of target city (more than generalization grade)
Inquiry about this page
- Page where associated keyword is included in
- We held Himi-shi area pride meet in 2016.
- About self-government basics regulations examination business
- About festival "Himi-shi area pride meet" of community improvement holding
- Regular news conference document <from November, 2015 to March, 2016>
- Regular news conference document <2015 (from April, 2015 to October)
- News of result of 2016 oratcha construction support project third selection board
- About downloading of Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance application
- News of result of 2017 oratcha construction support project fourth selection board
- News of result of 2018 oratcha construction support project second selection board
- [report] Self-government basics regulations proposal book was submitted